Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Skipped

I realize that I completely skipped yesterday. It was the hub's day off and he hates when I use his camera. At any rate, had way too much fun, as well as way too much food. I did go grocery shopping, and I only spent 70 dollars! Trust me that's a triumph for me, usually it's about 100 dollars, and last week it was almost 200. The Pig is the best! Had a little mixed cereal for breakfast with blueberries yesterday, and a shrimp salad for lunch. Afterward, alcohol ensued, along with friends, brownies, a bit of ice cream and a little spinach-artichoke dip. It was delicious, but I'm sure it was very not so good for me. Today has started out a little better with Kath's banana-vanilla oatmeal, with a little yogurt, peanut butter, and granola on top. YUMMM! I am drinking more water today I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment