Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quick Post

Don't really have much time this morning. Have to get ready to go to work, but I figured I would pause for a moment and put up some pictures of dinner last night.



Some tiny peppers (sweet ones) that I ended up just steaming. They were a little too sweet for me and the hubs, so maybe I'll try something different next time. We also had smaller pieces of steak and some new potatoes, baked in the oven until they were all brown-ish and crispy. YUM!




As for breakfast, I didn't really get a lot of time to cook and eat. So I just grabbed what sounded good after my right-out-of-bed walk. A banana with about a tablespoon of PB as well as that delicious frappuccino that my husband got for me on his way home from work last night because he knows I need caffeine in the morning. Thanks Matt! Anyhow, time to go! I may be back today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment