Sunday, July 11, 2010

Not. Fast. Enough.






Didn't have to stay too late at work last night, so I sorta tried to go all out for dinner. I also completely skipped lunch due to the fact that over the five hour period I was at work, we did over 3 thousand dollars in business. I feel so ashamed right now. My job is to take one of the most unhealthy food to people's doors so they don't have to come get it. One of my coworkers said to me on Friday, "look at this, I'm sitting over here eating a slice of one of the most unhealthy things you can eat, and you're munching on a salad. HAHA." I laughed too, but it made me realize how terrible my job could truly be. I could be helping kill someone and never know it. At any rate, I tried to do beef kabobs, but they weren't cooking fast enough, so I just threw the meat in a skillet and the veggies in the oven to cook. MUCH FASTER! I ended up using beef, with a very basic spice rub, green, red, yellow, and orange peppers, onion, yellow squash, zucchini, and sweet potato. It turned out to be a very delicious combination. Luckily I made too much and I can take the leftovers with me to work!Well... I'll be posting again in a bit. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment