Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Post... Breakfast!


Breakfast! A big hunk of bread (9 grain & seed) with a mashed banana on top, along with red raspberry jam and a teaspoon of peanut butter! yummy!

So, this is my first post, at least on this blog. I've never had a blog like this before, so forgive me if I mess it up! Here's the story, mornin' glory! I am overweight- no- obese. I want my life back, I want my body back, I want my health back. I am writing this for that specific purpose. I could use a cheerleader at times, so I figured that this was worth the try. I will be posting here as often as I can. Sometimes it will be just about life, mostly (hopefully, if I stay on topic) about food, and sometimes just for fun! :) I really like writing so forgive me if I occasionally go off on a tangent or two. Also, I've tried counting calories and all that nonsense, I just want to try to eat as many whole foods as possible and have an active life. I guess I'm taking it for a test drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment