Thursday, July 8, 2010

Milk for muscles?

MMMM... I forgot how good a plain old glass of cold milk really is, until just now that is. Went for a good twenty minute walk/jog, and now cooling down with some milk!


Lunch today was uneventful. I had about 3/4 of a Zaxby's salad, which was just lettuce, tomato and cucumber, with about a tablespoon of Mediterranean dressing and a chicken breast that I ate all of. Work was hectic and put me in a bad mood and gave me a headache for a while. I thought it was because I was hungry, so about three hours after lunch, I had eight Melba toasts and cheese as a snack, just like yesterday. When I finally got off work, a friend of mine asked me to bring her some Taco Bell, so I grabbed a side of refried beans while I was there. I ate half of them with a whole apple, along with a few of her tortilla chips. I feel like I ate too much today, but that could be because of my measly breakfast... should have eaten more, and tomorrow will probably be oats in a jar. Much more sustaining I hope. I got home a few hours ago, did a few things around the house (dishes and laundry etc.) I decided that I needed some exercise, so I went out for a bit, but came in because it's dark out and a little scary by myself. I feel a lot better though, and my back, neck and head have stopped hurting for the first time today. I guess that exercise really does release endorphins. I should be doing this more often. Well going to cook dinner, maybe I'll post some pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment