Saturday, July 24, 2010

Randomness...

Well, It's been almost a week since I was on here last. Just been really busy! Haven't had the mind at the end of the day to sit down and focus because I'm tired! I have been keeping down the water lately, although that's no thanks to my water bottles. I tried them, and they were metal, didn't like them, so I gave them to a friend. I got these babies though:

They are plastic, but I can reuse them...which if you ask me, is way better than regular plastic bottles. I tried something else this week:

Had half with breakfast, and then with lunch...I LOVED it!!! I would recommend it for those times when water just isn't cutting it.
Also,I made Kath's Summer Squash Gratin as a side dish with dinner last night. It was scrumptious!I did add some goat cheese to mine though :) I've been walking more lately and I found that it's really relaxing. I feel a lot better after a little walk, and I truly enjoy the peace and quiet of the night. I got this wonderful soap at the store the other day...

Yes, I use bar soap, but as far as I see it, it's one less bottle to throw away! It smells soooo darn delicious. Yummy citrus and ginger. Some more pictures of random things:



Scrumptious mix for tuna salad!






Have to go...I'll be posting later!

No comments:

Post a Comment