Monday, July 12, 2010




Breakfast was phenomenal yesterday. It kept me pretty full for about six hours. which was great because I didn't get to eat lunch until then! A mix of granola and cheerios, some milk and peanut butter, along with some raspberries and blueberries. YUM! Lots of fiber...I didn't post this yesterday because I was at work for 10 hours and then I had to come home and clean. My landlord is fixing our floor today (rather he sent someone to do it). Lunch was simply leftovers from the kabobs (just veggies) and two chicken strips. I just looooove sweet potatoes. I also ended up with enough leftovers to use for dinner lol. I tossed them up with some shrimp and threw it on top of some brown rice. It was scarfed down in about five minutes because around the time that we were eating dinner, my daughter was getting up to go on a church trip (2:30 am!) to Cherokee. They are going to have lots of fun (she went with grandma)! I skipped breakfast today because I had to get up and finish some cleaning and dishes from dinner. We had "lunch" pretty soon after we got up. I ate most of a chopped salad from Arby's with roasted chicken and balsamic vinaigrette on it. It was delish!!! Those were some of the freshest greens I've ever seen from a fast food place. We really shouldn't eat fast food at all I guess... It's just a habit we have to get rid of. About to make a grocery list. This week has to be cheap and healthy! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment