Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cherry On Top





A most satisfying dinner tonight. Enjoyed in good company. A friend of ours (pretty much family) came to hang out and just relax with me. And that is exactly what we did! Tried to sit and think of things for a grocery list but it was impossible. I couldn't focus. Am I too tired? I don't know, but I know I have to come up with something and go get groceries tomorrow. At any rate, we relaxed, watched a show on the internet (love British comedy) and we put together this lasagna. It had parm and mozz, as well as black olives and yellow squash as you can see. I made a big pan, only ate a little and the majority of it is gone! In other words, it was very well liked. So glad! After dinner, my husband, Walter and I sat around and talked a bit. I then proceeded to crave the yummy brownies I made after lunch today. They are so chewy and chocolaty, and I ate a second one with some lactose free ice cream. With a cherry on top! The lactose free ice cream is almost better than regular ice cream, because it's extra smooth and creamy. I love it, and the hubs can eat it without getting sick. Possibly heading out for a little stroll with the hubs soon, and then to bed. I have had 112 oz of water today. I think that's a record for me. Well, gotta go! Shall be back in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment